- Identity Eyes&Ears Design develops logos, full identity suites, and branding collateral for your business, organization, or project. This may include branded icons for print, web, social media, and other products.
- Web We take a responsive approach so that your website and message is clear on any device. We care about accessibility of the web and design all products keeping your goals and your user’s experiences in mind. Email newsletter templates and other ways that you communicate can be also be built or customized with your business identity.
- Print Eyes&Ears Design creates print products ranging from unique short run projects for individuals or events to business cards and promotional materials for whole companies. We love to make these products and more — including event posters, postcards, thank you cards, invitations, brochures and apparel.
- Custom Creative Hand made, one of a kind, and unique objects for your business or event. Hand cut wood block logo? Ceramic mugs individually named for awards? Custom smartphone case? A letterpress Wedding Certificate or Ketubah? Give us a call.
- Copywriting Eyes&Ears Design provides copy writing, ghost writing, and editing services a la carte or as part of a larger design project. We have experience helping clients develop language for brand calls-to-action and taglines, as well as centering their mission and other business statements.
- Consulting We are available to consult with you regarding many areas of design and other services as it impacts your business, from re-branding and web strategy to information architecture and user experience.
- Don’t know where to start? Contact us and we will help you set up a plan.
Eyes&Ears Design are Kate Okeson (Creative Director) and Erica Borkowski (Front-End Developer). We started working together in 2008 as long-distance designers — Kate was in New Jersey and Erica was in Massachusetts. Five years later, we run a design shop that reflects the principles that are important to us: good design helps people, good design can make you happy, and understanding how it all works allows you communicate better.
Got a project you’d like us to work on? Email us at